Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Guest Blogging on German Lifestyle Magazine 'Brigitte'





Today I am beyond happy as I am guest blogging on one of Germany's leading lifestyle publications, Brigitte. The magazine's online version is doing a fantastic Christmas blogger round-up (called Weihnachts-Bloggerei) where German bloggers (design, decor, interior, food, DIY etc.) present a daily idea for the upcoming festivities. I was asked to participate and couldn't help but jump up and down of joy and hit the keyboard. I compiled a gift recommendation post on decoration/interior books. I am presenting some of my favorite titles (international and German) to Brigitte's readers and give a brief synopsis of every title. I hope the readers will find some inspiration and - maybe - a very adorable and lasting Christmas present for their beloved ones or for themselves. Have a look at my guest blog post on Brigitte Online



7 comments :

  1. Congratulations of being a part of this great Brigitte christmas round up. It's always really inspiring and I drop by as often as I find the time for it.

    And thanks for your fav books, a two of them I already own but I've spotted another that could get a xmas present for myself.

    Have a lovely. Lysann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knockout round up of books, Mr. J! Love how you broke it down into personality types - useful for gifting ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Great picks too...I just purchased design sponge, so much goodness and I think it's going to take me a while to get through it! Hope you're having a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Igor,
    danke für Deinen lieben Kommentar. Schön siehts bei Dir aus. Du scheinst ja breit aktiv zu sein. Auf die Brigitte-Weihnachtsbloggerei bin ich dieses Jahr zu spät aufmerksam geworden - vielleicht ja nächstes Jahr. Schaue gleich mal Deine Buchempfehlungen an ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on guest blogging for Brigitte. Always nice to see your smiley face on Twitter and read your happy interior blog... go Igor, go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Igor, those are great news!! What a perfect start.
    Congrats and yes, your books are very good finds! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    You have very beautiful blog and the content quality is great. I liked your blog and want to contribute to it by being a guest blogger if you can allow. I promise you that the content quality will be excellent else you can reject my articles.

    It would be great if you give me an author login or else I can mail you my write-ups. It’s all up to you how you want?

    Please think seriously, I am looking for a long term relationship.

    Kindly respond, I am eager to hear you.

    Thanks and regards,
    Matt Walker

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...