Sunday, November 20, 2011

Guest Blogging On Amazing Apartment 34



Today I am super excited and happy to be a guest blogger on the fabulous Apartment 34 blog. San Francisco based Erin asked me to write a blog post on my 'dream home' which was more than appealing and a bit scary. I am drawn to so many styles and ideas that I thought it might be rather tricky to break it down to one specific 'dream home'. But as things evolved, my dreamy apartment shaped up and I love the outcome! See my blog post in detail on Apartment 34. Thank you, Erin! 

9 comments :

  1. So gorgeous Igor! I love the eclectic mix & great vibe of these dream spaces! Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Megan:-) I'd love to have such a home one day...well, I need to work on it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Igor, I would have many of those things in my dream home too!! Especially the circus lights and the chalkboards. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous as always. Can I move in to to your dream home?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really eclectic post Igor. Very warming and homely. Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation Igor. you have a such nice and inspiring blog, I enjoy reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab post mate... Can I live there too, hehehe. great taste Igor :) love it.
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! Love Apt 34...heading over there to read your post now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...