Wednesday, November 30, 2011

5 Happy Inspirations From Sparrow & Co.



Today's '5 Happy Inspirations' blog post is entirely dedicated to a fantastic new online store - Sparrow & Co. I happened to get in touch with the creative mind behind Sparrow & Co., Samuel Sparrow, on Twitter. While glancing his fine assortment of goods prior to opening the online store, I fell in love with his scented candles and ordered one immediately. Yesterday I was very excited to receive his tweet announcing the opening of his online store. The assortment encompasses a very carefully chosen and sophisticated range of beautiful articles for a happy & stylish home. The collection has an emphasis on unique, handmade products inspired by traditional crafting skills from various countries around the globe. I had a tough time picking only five goodies (I skipped the scented candles as I've already ordered them) and here are my personal favorites. Aren't these simply gorgeous? I am in such a wishing spree, tomorrow I will post more goodies that are making it right up my Xmas wish list! 


Photography via Sparrow & Co.

6 comments :

  1. i've set up a similar post for tomorrow... Sparrow & Co. will be getting excellent blog coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They deserve some good coverage with those great products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might go have a peek (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samuel's amazing range will also be a part of my blog advent and christmas ideas calendar, that starts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very tempted by the reindeer rug for the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will,
    I'd recommend the reindeer rug. It's thick, warm and great under your toes first thing in the morning!
    Samuel x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...