Thursday, November 24, 2011

Xmas Present Inspirations Galore



This is a quick little in-between post today. I stumbled upon a lovely e-magazine these days and loved its holiday issue that is packed with gift ideas for the upcoming festive season. If you are still looking around for gift inspirations (just like me), you might want to glance through the lovely 'Gifted Magazine'. Enjoy!
 All images via 'Gifted Magazine'

I also browsed through the wonderful Anthology Holiday Special Issue that features many adorable present ideas - and all that in the expected visual quality of this fab e-mag. Feeling inspired? Got any ideas for the upcoming festive season? I know my shopping list is growing from day to day...




All images via 'Anthology'

7 comments :

  1. lovley, lovley holiday season inspirations and recipes...the second magazine I would have missed without you...thanks and have a sweet, sweet night...;)...cheers and hugs...i...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those '3 soaps' in a box. Beautiful packaging makes me a happy Mr. Bazaar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the pencils, tape, cake stands and satchel bag. All working the Mr Walnut Grey vibe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I really need to get my hands on a copy of this. End of story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful colorful post! I love the little gifts all numbered for one to be opened each day until Christmas. What a fun idea! It reminds me of the Advent calendars we used to have for our kids to open. One door was opened each day with a picture of short story behind it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...