Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ideas For A Happy Weekend


After a very busy week at work and a rather colourful blogging week here on Happy Interior Blog, I sort of long for a quiet, relaxed, and balanced weekend with lots of tea, coziness at home with a warm blanket and neutral hues to zoom out the fast-paced week and dive into a calm and laid-back weekend. Isn't that sheer happiness? To visualize my feeling, I prepared this little product mood board for you to enjoy. Have a happy weekend, friends!

Photography: Bed by Igor Josifovic; Woody stool by Boehmler; Hamam towel by Apartment Therapy; log vase by West Elm; facial brush by Muji; scented candle by Durance; linen textile basket by H&M Home.

10 comments :

  1. That candle just LOOKS like it smells good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Kenya:-) I love Durance, it's a brand from southern France and full of enchanting scents:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovley mood board...i´m so inspiring by the wooden objects in your palette and i love the natural look of this board...;)...wonderful finds...hope that you had a lovley cozy autumn weekend and a "happy home feeling" in your rooms...;)...cheers and hugs...i...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Igor, are you the only man on BYW? If yes, how wonderful to have you and how great your blog is...I think it must really represent your personality. Tina:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Igor,
    You have a very professional looking blog. I love your photos. Hope I can get my blog up and running by the Jan 2012 homework from the BYW class. There is alot to learn. All the best to you.
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tina: I am afraid, I am the only man on BYW:-)) But hey, I am very happy and honoured to be with so many creative women in one course - to be honest: I love it:-) And yes, I try to represent my personality through my blog which is why it's named HAPPY INTERIOR BLOG - I am a pretty happy person:-)
    @Lana: Thank you very much! I can't wait to see your blog then. I will keep an eye on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your rustic picks! We have the H&M basket on our kitchen shelves at home - I love it. The candle is fab, too. Hope you're having a happy Sunday eve! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Will:-) Well, your taste is unrivaled! Have a fab Sunday eve, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all these accessories... so cute. I want them! perfect xmas gifts too :)
    thats me mum sorted. Ive joined you 'google friends connect' :)
    Speak soon
    Stu
    http://whatwilsonwants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh that does look like a great happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...