Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ideas For A Happy Weekend



Hey friends! It's weekend again. Isn't it just perfect. I am off to visit my family and friends in Austria this weekend. Moreover, I will do some Christmas shopping in Austria, have a walk on the shores of the Lake of Constance, brunch with friends and spend time with my nieces. Speaking of kids: This weekend I will be fooling around with my nieces so I unleashed the kiddo in me (I wonder if it's ever leashed, though). I looked for playful inspiration and I spotted these super cool wooden figurines over at NYC based Areaware and love them so much! They are all made of wood from sustainable production and have a quirky feature - either they come as a little cube like the sweet Cubebot or as handy boxes like the animal figurines. Now, isn't there still a little kid in all of us? Have a happy weekend!


Photography via Areaware

5 comments :

  1. Hi Igor. I'm your newest follower (popped over from Apartment 34). Congrats on starting your (fabulous) blog. As you are a 'yellow fellow' - I thought you might like my brightest of bright yellow 'Resort' OEKE umbrellas - you can see them here (www.oeke.com.au).

    Good luck with your blog - cant wait to see more.

    Cheers, Linda (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! Thank you for your lovely comment & I am off to your blog now to see your bright products!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Igor. I love those wooden animals... the whale and lama (?) are so cute! G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Igor, thank you for sharing! The wooden figurines are just fantastic! ...and the moves of the wooden guy, WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...