Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Let's Get Inspired: 5 Happy Inspirations


Happy Wednesday, folks! It's time to get inspired so I've prepared my usual '5 Happy Inspirations' blog post to brighten up this rather foggy and cold day here in Germany! However, no matter what the weather is where you are, I am sure this little product mood board will magically put a smile on your face, won't it?!

1. How about this happy Kryddskap jar from Swedish brand Almedahls? This is just the right thing to store cereals or coffee for a very happy breakfast!

2. Speaking of breakfast: Have you ever seen a happier cutting board for your slices of fresh bread? I spotted it at Human Empire - a wonderful German online shop!

3. If you're an early bird, you might need to switch on the light for breakfast during the dark winter season. If so, make sure you do it in style - with this cheerful lamp by John Lewis!

4. Need a little bit of cuddling before hitting the streets in the morning? Take this super dooper happy Donna Wilson cushion with a pussycat and an owl set aboard to discover the world!

5. And to round up this happy quintet take a break on this origami inspired Jonah sofa by made.com. I love it! 

Have a great day, friends!

10 comments :

  1. Loving the cutting board.. I need some wooden accessories with my black kitchen wall! Seems like you are being a happy bunny her on the blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I am just laughing on my sofa, Desiree. A happy bunny it is:-)) And I love the cutting board, they have various styles. It is so lovely and decent. It definitely made me smile:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I had enough space to bring this sofa home ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cecilaki, you speak out of my heart LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like one of each, please! That would make me reeeeally happy. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fancy going halves on that sofa? We can share! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Will: Fine - bring it along from London:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. def in love with the sofa!!


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that cutting board is stunning! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...