Happy Wednesday, folks! It's time to get inspired so I've prepared my usual '5 Happy Inspirations' blog post to brighten up this rather foggy and cold day here in Germany! However, no matter what the weather is where you are, I am sure this little product mood board will magically put a smile on your face, won't it?!
1. How about this happy Kryddskap jar from Swedish brand Almedahls? This is just the right thing to store cereals or coffee for a very happy breakfast!
2. Speaking of breakfast: Have you ever seen a happier cutting board for your slices of fresh bread? I spotted it at Human Empire - a wonderful German online shop!
3. If you're an early bird, you might need to switch on the light for breakfast during the dark winter season. If so, make sure you do it in style - with this cheerful lamp by John Lewis!
4. Need a little bit of cuddling before hitting the streets in the morning? Take this super dooper happy Donna Wilson cushion with a pussycat and an owl set aboard to discover the world!
5. And to round up this happy quintet take a break on this origami inspired Jonah sofa by made.com. I love it!
Have a great day, friends!