Hello friends! This week I am inspired by nature. Isn't it just perfect how we can bring a bit of nature into our interiors with adequate home decoration? I spotted five lovely inspirations that I wanted to share with you!
1. This beautiful mango wood bowl by Toast makes me dream of an exotic dinner in Asia.
2. How about adding some nature inspired patterns like this floral one by lab partners? I like the pink and green colour combination.
3. Now this is a DIY project! A quirky pencil holder made of a piece of wood as seen on 'The Sweetest Occasion'. Get your drillers ready!
4. Rowen and Wren is THE address when it comes to nature inspired home decoration in muted hues. I love these glass lined birch votives.
5. Succulents, succulents, succulents. How about adding some of these beauties to your home (as seen on Carrie Can)? By the way: In Serbian, the name for succulents means 'Home Guard'. Isn't that yet another reason to get some - like now?