Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Let's Get Inspired: 5 Happy Inspirations


Hello friends! This week I am inspired by nature. Isn't it just perfect how we can bring a bit of nature into our interiors with adequate home decoration? I spotted five lovely inspirations that I wanted to share with you!

1. This beautiful mango wood bowl by Toast makes me dream of an exotic dinner in Asia.

2. How about adding some nature inspired patterns like this floral one by lab partners? I like the pink and green colour combination.

3. Now this is a DIY project! A quirky pencil holder made of a piece of wood as seen on 'The Sweetest Occasion'. Get your drillers ready!

4.  Rowen and Wren is THE address when it comes to nature inspired home decoration in muted hues. I love these glass lined birch votives.

5. Succulents, succulents, succulents. How about adding some of these beauties to your home (as seen on Carrie Can)? By the way: In Serbian, the name for succulents means 'Home Guard'. Isn't that yet another reason to get some - like now?

9 comments :

  1. Hi!
    I have just known your blog via Blogging your way, and I love it.
    The colors and the style are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, that makes me happy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Igor! So happy to have found your blog (via IKEA Family Live's facebook post about blogs this morning). I love your happy, colorful blog, and if you visit my blog today, you'll see a familiar photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny, you made my day:-) thank you big time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the ideas Igor :) Now if I can just get my hands on a block of wood so I can attempt to make that pencil holder. Just the thought of owning that...I have pencils all over the place lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Igor! What a great blog you have here. So full of inspiration! I'm so happy I found it (came here through Morning's Light). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Igor, thanks for your comment on my blog! I like your colorful posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you all for your lovely posts - each and every one makes me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clearly our similarities know no bounds, Mr! First off all, those divine votives by Rowen & Wren were one of my picks for my Sweet Paul fall feature (love them!) and secondly, I adore those coloured pencils you picked out. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...