Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let's Get Inspired: 5 Happy Inspirations



It's Wednesday and thus time for a new round of '5 Happy Inspirations'. You might have noticed one thing:  I am still resisting the urge to post Xmas related decoration - I know, when I start I won't be able to stop till the end of December and so I will wait a little bit longer. Which is not difficult at all with so much inspiration all around. This week these beauties caught my eye:

1. This amazing low chair called 'Amore Mio' by Jon Goulder is a whimsical modern interpretation of mid-century design.

2. The 'Seaside Lantern' by Fashion for Home is just the right thing for a wanna-be seaman like me!

3. How about tales not in books but on plates? Crazy? I'd say quirky. Like the Massya collection by Travarente

4. Colour, colour, colour - am I annoying with my yellow obsession? Anyway, I do love this coffee table called 'Luke' by Fashion for Home.

5. A new year is approaching and thus the need for a beautiful new (preferably handmade) calendar. I love this fruit inspired one as seen on Etsy

Happy hump day, folks!

7 comments :

  1. Love the shape of the chair, and those calendars are adorable!

    Chantal
    BYW Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Amore Mio! Great take on mid-cent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! the chair... oh the chair! wilson wants it! hehehe. :)
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chair is a knock-out, right?! Thank you all for your comments!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...