Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Little Xmas Wish List





1/2/3/4/5/6

Can you believe it is December 1st today? I am getting into the real Christmas mood these days with all the decorated stores, traditional German Christmas markets dotted all around Munich, the scents of mulled wine and gingerbread abound. And I love shopping for Christmas presents (yes, despite the horrid masses sometimes). And I do love to jot down little Christmas wish lists for myself. To celebrate the start of December I compiled a little visual Xmas wish list here. In addition to the amazing Sparrow & Co. finds from yesterday's blog post, these are the things I'd like to see in my Christmas stocking. Are you ready for the festive season?






1/2/3/4/5/6


7 comments :

  1. Like the jumper - very Nordic and great blanket. Just wish London had more Christmas markets. The west end at this time of year is usually shopper hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That aftershave packaging is lovely and I love the Avvento Mini Candle Holders! Fun round up, let's hope Farther Christmas is reading from his happy space at the North Pole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Santa following my blog? Why, what, I am confused:-) Thank you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That origami print is so lovely. I might be asking for that one for Christmas!
    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list!!! I love the "sliced" tree trunk...So many great uses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, think I have to go create a "..Christmas wishlist for myself" now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Igor - finally I found a moment to visit your blog - thanks for stopping by at my place the other day...
    LOVE the wall origami - and the light!
    Looking forward browsing through your posts...
    Have a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...