Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Reading: New E-Magazine Issues


With the beginning of December we are literally overwhelmed by a wave of holiday issues of some great e-magazines. I bet you already glanced through most of them and got inspired by all the amazing ideas and features. Nevertheless I thought I'll present three amazing issues and my personal highlights from rue magazine, Adore Home and Heart Home magazine.



Rue Magazine is a top-notch example of an internationally renowned e-magazine. The US-based team produces content that not only is inspiring but makes you want to jump into those stunning interiors. Not to mention the extravagant home decor ideas that leave you coveting on your sofa or wherever you read the online issue. Check here the holiday issue.



Another big advantage of e-mags? You get them instantly. No matter where you are. That's how I come to adore 'Adore Home' magazine, an Australia based interiors magazine that bursts with colour and interior joy. Now, due to our hemispheric differences we are lucky enough to get a good deal of summery colours and fresh breezes from our down-under friends. See my favorites tear sheets and you'll understand what I mean. Read here the summer issue.


Heart Home Magazine is the youngest online publication in this little list. The UK team presents the second issue of this heart-warming e-mag that is made with so much love, dedication and hard work. I love the European flair, the inspiring home tours and the blogger picks. I jumped over to Bright.Bazaar to see a first sneak peek before the winter issue launches later today. 

5 comments :

  1. That woman on the front cover of Rue looks very retro chic. Kind of reminds me of Julianne Moore in A Single Man. Great mid century images in Rue and love the look of that zip up top :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does, absolutely. That's why I love that feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three of my favourite e-mag :) Great post Igor.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerard is right: the cover girl does look like Julianne Moore. SO pretty. Plus, that Dwell Studio bedding in Bri's loft never gets old... in fact, it just gets more tempting.

    As for Adore home? Such a great cover again. I love that they used my favourite bloom (Craspedia, but I call them Billy Balls now after Justina from the jungalow used that term to refer to them!) in their post of flowers for the shoot, too.

    Plus, thanks for linking up to the HHM post - so much cosy goodness in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these I've never even heard of!! Thanks for sharing Igor :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...