Friday, December 9, 2011

Happily Ever After: Tim Webber Design


Today's 'Happily Ever After' blog post is dedicated to a talented New Zealander: Tim Webber. You know I am in Germany and now I am about to present the work of Tim Webber, a designer from Kiwi country. 'How come' you might ask? Well, it's all courtesy of Twitter and my New Zealand based blogger friend Michelle Weir who featured some of Tim Webber Design's work on her blog. Ever since I got in touch with Tim Webber on Twitter and recently he sent me the link with these amazingly happy and cheerful designs. From the first glance I knew: This has to go onto Happy Interior Blog. And here it is. 



What I love about Tim's designs? He manages to transform mundane pieces like stools or lighting into unique design gems. His work is simultaneously sleek and simple yet happy and personal. Do I need to mention that I love the vibrant dashes of colour on his designs? I would love to have those tall stools in my kitchen, the 'Strip Lamp' with the colourful cable on my desk and one of those cheerful 'Tri-Ample Pendants' in a reading nook. What do you think about his designs?


7 comments :

  1. ooooh I adore the stools - the stripey detail makes it extra special! Michaela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these designs. Those stools and pendants are inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wonderful color combinations...definitly thumbs up...great and cool fresh look...i wish you a wonderful and cozy weekend...all the best, Mr. Happy...cheers and hugs...i...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bestill my beating heart... those colour block pendants are SUPER! Great find, thanks for introducing Tim's work to us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pendants! great find Igor :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the table lamps..with a soft bulb that would be a perfect match for my desk! Have lovely day, Igor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...