Wednesday, December 21, 2011

5 Happy Inspirations: Ceramics


Today's '5 Happy Inspirations' are dedicated to one of my all time favorites for my home. Ceramics, porcelain, tableware. Sometimes I think I am a little bit maniac when I catch myself buying the 14th bowl, the 9th mug, yet another vase, more plates, I better stop here. I don't know why, but I am always drawn to beautiful ceramics - in shops, online, at flea markets, at thrift stores.  I tend to play with various designs and shapes and do some kind of mix & match game with ceramics at home. These five 'happy chaps' caught my eye this week - the handcrafted still life plate by terrain, the vintage looking blue pot by Fleux, the happy Kate Spade mug, the adorable light garland plate by West Elm, and the ethnic inspired ceramic bowls by Tine K Home. Do you have a favorite here?

6 comments :

  1. I found your happy bog through the BYW class...

    Love the garland plate. The lights could either go Christmas party or in the summer garden party...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could buy the Kate Spade mug and West Elm plate in my sleep I like them that much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your feedback! If anyone wants to get me a Xmas preso, go for the happy Kate Spade mug:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. loves the plate :) in fact i am now thinking about installing colorful lights in my bedroom :) how did you put this kind of idea on my head? haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...