Friday, December 16, 2011

Happily Ever After: Christmas Cards




'Tis the season to be jolly...isn't it? I am in a happy pre-Xmas frenzy, my friends. I did a good deal of gift shopping, I've decorated my shoe box aka apartment, I booked my ticket to Paris, had (more than one) mulled wine and ginger bread. Check, check, check. Next thingy on the list? Writing Christmas cards. I was looking around all evening to find some inspiration and I got hooked on Rifle Paper Co. They have such a beautiful assortment of stationery and I couldn't resist but share some of my favorite Christmas cards motives from their refined selection. Which one of these would you pick? I can't decide...

4 comments :

  1. They are my all time fave! That Anna Bond sure is something. And if I could afford it, I would definitely go with the custom portrait cards. So adorable. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought T the Father Christmas design on tags to put on his presses so I do love that one but for a card I think my fave is the 'Merry Christmas' with the foliage. That said, it's all FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Love,

    i enjoy reading your blog very much and most of all i think it's very inspiring and you have such a great blog!!!

    ♥ Label me ADDICT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I totally love Rifle! I only saw a "real" card once when Bri (designlovefest) came to Berlin and they are also of really nice quality! I guess I would take the bottom left ("Happy Holidays") because not as naive or bottom left of the top ones (because it IS so naive ;)). Oh, I wish I had a family and could do the family one ;).

    Can't wait to hear what you got ;). Liebe Grüße! Thea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...