Monday, December 12, 2011

5 Happy Xmas Inspirations


Some of you might notice a slight change in plan today. Usually on Mondays, I am inviting you for a little inspirational trip through my blog series 'From Place To Space'. This week I made some little changes so expect a new and very cool 'From Place To Space' blog post on Wednesday. Thus, I decided to post a special '5 Happy Inspirations' today. 





Can you believe it's only two weeks till Christmas? Well, I'd say it's more than time to get really inspired and in the right mood (for those few of you who haven't yet become the recurring victim of Christmas happiness and crazy glee). I picked five great and inspiring ideas I've spotted during the past few days - these inspired me to redo some of my Christmas decoration at home. I hope you gonna like them as much as I do! Happy Monday, friends!


Photography: Inspiration No. 1 via Stylizimo, No. 2 via Basic Label Sweden, No. 3 via Decor8, No. 4 via House & Home, No. 5 via Yves Town.

15 comments :

  1. Love no 2 Igor. Rustic chic. Simple & very effective.

    Have a happy week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection, our tree is like No. 5
    Your one of my favorite new blogs !!
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Leslie Shewring's painted driftwood tree - festive and colourful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Will... I love number 3. Such a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! I especially love inspiration 1 and 5, but looking at them they are all beautiful!!! Have a good start in this week!
    Yours, Thea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your lovely comments & feedbacks! Wish you all a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures scream Scandinavian to me and I'm absolutely thrilled to see this kind of inspiration! Lovely post, Igor! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. No. 4 is right up my vintage alley!!! What great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No. 3 for being different. "Christmassy" and designy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am digging no. 2 & 3! What simple ideas that pack a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Igor, great picks! I love that little last tree, I put a similar one in my kitchen but haven't decorated it yet. I feel like every other room looks so festive so that one small addition makes the place that we spend tons of time in, just as cozy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a happy surprise to see my picture her on your blog - thank you!
    I love Leslie´s fabulous tree. I saw it over at Decor8 the other day...

    It was fun to see your and Will´s pictures from the your meet up in Munich. It seems like you had a great time. You really live in a charming city, Igor.

    Wish you a lovely day!
    Hugs, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Stylizimo Thank you Nina, that is very much appreciated! And I loved your pic:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How nice of you to post my wooden tree! ;) love this christmasinspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...