Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ideas For A Happy Weekend


Nothing merits more than a good and relaxed weekend! And while I am typing these words, my little to-do list rests on the table next to me with a few little tasks for this weekend. Like going to the market to get some fresh greens for my home, food shopping at my favorite organic grocery around the corner, stopping at the post office to mail a little goodie, snapping a few wintery images of Munich, preparing the blog post of my own home tour and discovering a little gem of a bakery. And even though it's not written on my list: enjoying a long and relaxed breakfast. It's one of my favorite weekend to-do's! Have a great one, folks!

Photography via The Wandering Girl

6 comments :

  1. genau so ein wochenende würde ich mir wünschen..zeitung lesen..kaffee schlürfen..in leckere dinge beissen..die realität sieht leider anders aus..arbeit..arbeit..arbeit.. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tapfer durchhalten, Tine!! Trotzdem ein schönes Wochenende!

      Delete
  2. mmmmm yiami!Happy weekend Igor!Eat one for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ach igor - deine worte zu lesen, tut so gut! das geht runter wie öl. ich wünsche dir, dass dein wochenende genau so fabelhaft wird, wie es sich anhört!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect weekend vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image Igor! Pinning it now!

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    :) Holly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...