Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday's Favorite Snapshots


Today I want to talk to you briefly about my concept of happiness. I consider myself a happy man. I think of factors like family, love, friends, professional life, my blog, my readers (yes you!). All these bits fuel my inner balance, my positive attitude towards life, my optimism and thus my happiness. For me, these elements fortify the base of my happiness and all those other little tidbits that I blog about let it grow on a daily basis. Just like my last visit to the Muji store.

I headed to the local Muji store cause I had to stock up on coloured pens for a guest blogger project. Once in the store, I couldn't help but roam around and get inspired by the simplicity and sophistication of Japanese design. And the great colour pops. Consequently, I brought back some coloured pens as well as a cute little notebook with multicoloured pages and tiny post-its. The final result are these two snapshots - I love how the colours come to life and remind me of the joys of life. I hope they will bring a tiny bit of happiness to your Friday, too! 

Photography by Igor Josifovic

4 comments :

  1. Blogging does make one happy. And a visit to Muji too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been happy if I could just walk into a muji shop myself now (love the place) and your photographs of his coloured pens and notebook are lovely! Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο Igor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that positive attitude.
    Enjoy those colourful products ... and the weekend, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    I L:O:V:E: this blog. Just found you on twitter and now I'm caught by the beautiful pictures, the happy colours, the style, the looks. perfect. i think this will become one of my favourite interior blogs...

    and I hope you can give me some tips where to find the best cafes in munich?

    greets from ulm
    markus

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...