I don't know how the weather is where you are, my dear readers, here I can assure you it is the epitome of a grey November. Day in, day out a grey sky? Well, as much as the sight is dull and droopy, it inspires me to come up with new ideas and inspirations for a happy home. That's the way it gotta be, right? Well, here are my five finds of the week PLUS my very first giveaway on Instagram!! I hope you will join in!
1. My favorite Finish textile designers 'Saana ja Olli' have launched their new textile collection entitled 'Maailman synty' which means 'The birth of the world'. I love their cushions made of environmentally friendly hemp fabric sourced in Europe and embellished with Finish folk motives.
2. No dull season without the warming glow of candles. And to make your candles really happy, here come the new 'Coucou Manou' candlesticks. Yay!
3. I can see myself lingering on in bed with these happy sheets by Spanish surface textile designer Gloria Urech for her label 'GUKUUKI'.
4. Dull days? No way with a dramatic feature wall dressed in this almost psychedelic wallpaper by Rachael Taylor as seen on wallpapered.com.
5. Grey skies make me think of a next weekend trip to a European metropolis. Next time I will be joined by this adorable 'Travelogue' from Mocha. It includes a travel journal, eight miniature scratch maps and tips for your next voyage. The best: You can WIN one 'Travelogue' on Instagram! Find me HERE and leave a short comment on the 'Travelogue' pic. Open worldwide until coming Sunday!
Happy hump day!