Thursday, November 29, 2012

All About Nesting: My Guest Picks


What would you do if a design retailer told you to browse their shop and pick your favorite 25 goodies to style up your home? You would't say no, would you? Well, truth be told, I wasn't actually running through a store and picking 25 design items for my home (uhm, you remember my apartment's size, I couldn't even fit in 25 design items). But when the British interiors store Nest asked me to present my guest picks on their site, I wasn't hesitating a minute! After all, I love everything nice and beautiful for a personalized interior design. I love the great assortment of designs offered at Nest - whether it's the big names of furniture design or unconventional, young creatives: Nest offers a wide array of products for a happy home, from large furniture pieces to little cute home accessories.

So if you wonder what I've picked as my 25 highlights and if you wanna read the full interview, just click here. Hope you gonna like it as much as I do. Oh, and by the way: Do you have a particular favorite out of my picks?

Photography via Nest

10 comments :

  1. What a nice interview! I love the purple edition of the Hans Wegner chair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, Femke! Love the classic design with a fresh twist:-)

      Delete
  2. I'm always tempted to buy one of the HAY bed linen sets, even though our bedroom is all white (which I love). Sometimes it's nice to change things a bit... Ohhhh Santa....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes-lovely interview Igor and congratulations on being asked! I haven't seen a purple Wagner chair before-it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choices Igor, I love the tulip table (although I prefer it in black) and also the Muuto Rest sofa please! /maria : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview... you are so slick!!!:))

    Good Luck with your Christmas wish list:) It is attainable:)
    You chose really nice products and something for everyone.
    Love the Muuto Viso Chair...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good curation. I loved the daybed (for its simplistic design) and the crystal bulb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interview! I love learning how other retailers got into the interiors industry! Have a fab weekend Igor :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your taste in purple chair. Very chic and classy! The pillow looks very huggable. They're my favorite out of your top picks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...