Friday, November 16, 2012

Happily Ever After: Sweet Paul Magazine


Hello folks! Actually, I planned to blog today about a mini shooting I did a few days ago at home. However, I've decided to postpone it to coming week since I thought it would be nice to spice up this Friday by sharing my favorite tear sheets from the holiday issue of Sweet Paul Magazine. Truth be told, there is another little reason: The festive issue features a travel special on Munich written by my blogging brother Will Taylor

When Will visited me in Munich and told me about his coverage for Sweet Paul Magazine, I was more than excited to show him around and take him to some of my favorite spots, shops and restaurants. This is exactly what we did and now I love reading about it and reminiscing. Moreover, Will mentioned my name and Happy Interior Blog in this issue which adds a bit of happiness to this Friday. Thank you!


Well, I warmly recommend you read the feature on Munich and if you ever decide to visit, I will proudly show you around. Plus, don't miss the other great articles in this beautiful issue! Happy Friday!


9 comments :

  1. Ooh, delightful...now I know why you were giving him a tour! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for the insider knowledge, pal! :)

    P.S. I knew you would love the monochrome market page!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Next time I'll show you other corners:-)

      Delete
  3. Munich and christmas seem to be going well together, this article is right on time to set us in the christmas mood! And this holiday brunch pears really caught my eye, yum! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Yay! Lots of happiness floating around today :)

    Xx. Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me want to visit Munich during the holidays so badly!!! And would love to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just 'leafing' through the magazine and enjoying it. On Sunday I plan to bake some cookies and devour it!
    I'm looking forward to reading Will's piece.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great fall/winter issue!! you know I would love to visit Munich and planning to come over next Christmas!! Will have to get a hold of this issue of Sweet Paul!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...