Wednesday, November 21, 2012

5 Happy Inspirations: Quick Ideas


Today I will KISS...you know, marketing talk, I will 'keep it short and simple'. I had a fun evening hanging out on Google with a few great German fellow bloggers as we were discussing some ideas for the near future. As a result, I ran short of time to compile my blog post for today so I won't bother you with too much 'Igor talk', instead I am leaving you with five happy finds:

1. A fun, geometric art print by Judy Kaufmann as seen on Pretty Dandy.

2. A beautiful glass canister for the bathroom or bedroom as seen on Anthropologie.

3. A soft blanket for a proper cuddle session as seen on 'by mölle'.

4. Warmly glowing votives from Iittala as seen on Connox.

5. A smart and stylish notebook as seen on Etsy.

Hope you like my happy finds! Enjoy this hump day!

9 comments :

  1. I love that blanket! what great finds, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Igor,
    I love everything but the blanket and notebook are my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sieht aus als wäre da ein weihnachtswunsch dabei..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Το υπέροχο σημειωματαριο θα το γέμιζα μεσα σε μια βδομαδα με τοσα που πρεπει να προλαβω χα χα!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KISS ... that's fun! love the soft multi-colored print and can never say no to a cozy wool blanket in those freezing cold winter nights. Have a great day Igor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh thanks for including our print, Igor! Love your selections as always :)

    Becky
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...