Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ideas For A Happy Weekend


It's 1:45 a.m. as I am typing this words onto my blog and fill my mind with weekend thoughts. And my central thoughts are circling around the word bed. Why? Because I am pretty tired of a long week with very late nights, early mornings, work, writing, running errands. Sometimes I feel like I want to do so many things during the weekend, like getting up early, going to the bakery for fresh croissants, buying flowers at the market, going to my favorite organic supermarket for food. Then I always want to shoot a few photos during daylight as well (it's impossible during the week due to my day job). 

But then I am so beat that I really just want to stay in bed, sleep in, have a lazy breakfast, stay half of the day in my pajamas and watch the world go by through the window. But what I really like about weekends is that they are pretty much unpredictable. So after all, I don't know how my weekend will be and what I'll do. I will just try to make it a great and happy one. Which is exactly what I wish you, too!

Photography by Nicolas Mathéus for Marie Claire Maison

10 comments :

  1. Igor, wish you a relaxing weekend, getting your head disconnected for new projects to come and yes, why not just hanging around, watching movies and do nothing (in those fab sheets)? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends are an opportunity for unexpected adventure! Whether it's lounging around, snapping fabulous photos, or getting together with friends - I know you will make the best of it. Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like this A LOT . And sometimes you just gotta indulge in the lazy feeling and then other times, you put on great music-bop around and force yourself to meet up with someone. Not necessarily for anything other than you. Be happy Igor! Have a lovely lovely weekend whether it's duvet days or out & about! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Weekend Igor! What a beautiful shot-fabulous bedding. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you my dear friends!! I love that you can relate to my weekend feelings:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You maybe should try out my plan ;) But then I still came across lots of things and secretly wrote 2 or 3 extra posts haha I think the only thing is get on a train to Paris and leave the laptop at home :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it's already Sunday your time and I hope it's a leisurely one for you Igor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No plans are my favorite too - hope yours was nice! Thanks again for sharing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think it is high time for you to take another trip and surprise us with new happy stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish you a fabulous and softy weekend. chill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...