Monday, January 14, 2013

From Place To Space: A Paris Love Affair


Most people have their little rituals to rebound and refuel. For me it's a trip to Paris. And as long as I am not living there, I will keep on going there on a regular basis. Speaking of Paris, I will head there this Friday as I will attend this year's Maison & Objet show. But I digress. Some of you know that I passed the holidays in Paris. Some followed me along on my 'happy Paris' adventure on Twitter and Instagram. Now I want to share a few of my favorite snapshots from the City of Light. 


This time I'll keep it short and simple and share just a few personal highlights:
  • a winter walk in Montmartre
  • a hot 'pain au chocolat aux amandes et pistaches' from the bakery 'Coquelicot' in Montmartre
  • a visit to 'Le Petit Atelier de Paris'
  • a coffee break with good old friends in Télescope Café
  • a cinema night in Paris watching 'The Hobbit'
  • a quiet and romantic Christmas eve and New Year's eve
  • a visit to the fromagerie '38 Saint Louis'
  • enjoying a fresh fig baguette and the cheeses 'Mont d'Or', 'Coeur Gourmand' and 'Banon'

Next Monday I will share the second part of my Paris pictures with you!

Photography by Igor Josifovic

22 comments :

  1. Srećkoviću :) Pariz ti tako dobro stoji...A kakva je ovo rose lemonade flaša na prvoj slici?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:-) To je limonada s ukusom ruza iz Engleske.

      Delete
  2. I love the way you see Paris... I hope you are gonna lie there one day, seeing it makes you happy. Beautiful first picture also !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I have been there once, very long time ago....
    I see you have instagram, I will go search you.
    Sweet greet, Martine
    insta MartineV67

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful snap shots, Igor! When I lived in London I so wanted to visit Paris. Unfortunately, I never got around to it. At least I have a great excuse to return to Europe now. :-) I really enjoyed following your Paris adventure via Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, Igor! Paris is an amazing place - it really lives up to it's reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Igor, having just ventured to Paris ourselves it is beautiful to relive the memories through the images you have shared. What a magic land it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paris through your eyes what's not to fall in love with? Your photos are just beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely images Igor. Paris is a beautiful city.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics, Igor. Nice to hear how you enjoyed the city of lights. I'm absolutely in love with Paris too. Long time I don't go... I think is time to plan a trip back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Igor - Paris is magical, and you really captured the magic in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'adore Paris as well, you made me long for a walk in Montmartre as well:)
    Can't wait for the mailman ;-)
    Happy Monday Igor,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks absolutely beautiful! You've captured it's beauty perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paris is a beautiful city; why wouldn't you come and visit Lyon? It's only 2 hours from the capital by train.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bet Anya is waiting for the post:))))

    Oh Igor, your pictures are beautiful and that first one just makes me miss you even more... not long till March:-)

    Paris is wonderful and you always make it even more magical!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this post and your photographs, it all looks too good! /maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Igor!
    You are right to have this passion of Paris :)
    It is romantic, beautiful and ugly at the same time :)
    I love your pictures because you present a colorful vision of this city. Thank you for sharing and I won't miss to visit the places you mention!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your personal highlights list. Bookmarked for my one day trip to Paris :)

    Xx. Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think my heart just skipped a beat. Thanks for the virtual tour, I love it.
    Can I ask you to upload the Le Maison Rose on your Pinterest account so I can repin it and the Musée de Montmartre one too? Pleeeeeaaaase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I'll do it as soon as I'm back in Munich!! Bisou

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...