Wednesday, January 30, 2013

5 Happy Inspirations: Human Empire Shop


My Wednesday happy picks tend to come from various sources. But lately I am absolutely smitten by cute online shops which sell a variety of goodies for happy homes. So today again I've decided to select '5 Happy Inspirations' from one online store called Human Empire Shop. The shop is located in Hamburg, Germany, and is shipping worldwide. The great fact is that Human Empire Shop constantly adds new goods to its range and has an exclusive design range with funky paper goods, posters, T-shirts, bags. Well, here are my five happy picks for this Wednesday. Happy hump day, friends!


Photography via Human Empire Shop



11 comments :

  1. omg. One of those Jansen & Co. mugs would be my perfect hump day cup! Off to pin and explore the shop.

    Thanks Igor!
    Xx. Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. An eclectic online store indeed. They have a great range... quick snoop on their website and I spotted the fab Matt Pugh wooden owls. Thanks for sharing Mr Happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Igor, I adore the Meyer Lavigne plant pot, they have such great design:)
    What a lovely shop, and nice picks. Hope you have a great day,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Lissabon poster - show me a yellow tram and I'm a happy chap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pencil holder! such a must-have for me! * julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love the pencil holder
    very nice and funny post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the plant pot. Good to know that they are shipping internationally from my home town.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Meyer Lavigne plant pot is my pick - it reminds me of a combination of Donna Wilson and Alexander Girard, both my favourites too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your great comments and personal picks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great little shop - thank you for the introduction:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...