Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ideas For A Happy Weekend


Currently I am in a crazy state of mind. I am a bit overwhelmed and excited for all the upcoming events and news. But let me give you a short insight into my frenzy: Yesterday I was telephone interviewed by one of Germany's national TV station for an upcoming online coverage of the furniture and design show imm in Cologne. Which leads me to the second point. On Monday I am off to Cologne to indulge in two days of furniture design and interior trends. Moreover, I will meet oh so many fellow bloggers and friends there. In my official day job function I will host a blogger lunch with some of my greatest blogger friends such as Holly of decor8, Will of Bright.Bazaar, Chedva of Rooms & Words, Nic of Luziapimpinella, Ricarda of 23 qm Stil, Clara of Tastesheriff and many more. After the lunch I will attend the blogger panel 'We Are Social' with Holly being the key note speaker and other superstar bloggers from Freshome, Yatzer and others. And then I will head over with some of my blogger friends to attend the Future Living Award hosted by Siemens Home Germany and Architectural Digest with the internationally renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun as a key note speaker. The next day I will visit a few exhibitors as part of the new German lifestyle blogger network blogSALON and I will meet up with Veronika of Modenus and her BlogTour Cologne crew. Oh, I am so, so excited! So much to do, so much to see, so much to learn, so much to take with me. But first I will enjoy the weekend. Oh and on Monday I will share with you some of my favorite shots from my holiday trip to Paris. Alors mes amis, have a happy weekend!

Photography via Selectism

16 comments :

  1. Such an exciting week ahead, Igor! But first enjoy a relaxing weekend so that you'll be in shape for all the cool adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly my plan, Judith! Have a great weekend, too!

      Delete
  2. Congras Igor! So excited for you! I'll be following you through your new adventure =)
    Filia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eleni!!! Wish we could meet one day, too!! How about a blogger meet-up in Greece? I'd love it:-)

      Delete
    2. I'd love to meet you too Igor! You idea sounds so intriguing =)

      Delete
  3. Ohh Igor what an amazingly busy time ahead. How great to meet with friends whilst enjoying designs galore:)
    Happy weekend,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you a fantastic couple of days in Cologne! It will be very inspiring I am sure.
    See you soon and have a great week-end!
    Elodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, wow! Sounds busy but wonderful...happy weekend Igor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that sounds fabulous! Have fun Igor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Igor, what fantastic times you will have. It's be full of creativity, inspiration and bloggers friends. What more do we want?
    Enjoy and please say hello to everyone I know:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, Tina! And can't wait to see you in March in London!

      Delete
  8. I can just imagine how you feel! So looking forward to visiting IMM Cologne. And especially excited to finally meet you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow-you have such an exciting life Igor-makes me feel positively boring! Have a wonderful time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun!! have a great time Igor and give Will a big Hug for me! congrats and good luck on the TV fun!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That's a really busy schedule! Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. woohoo! Igor you have so much going on! Have lots of fun!!!!!

    Xx. Holly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...