Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ideas For A Happy Weekend


After the holidays is before the holidays. Sounds awkward? Well, welcome to my crazy multicultural world. Being raised in a Christian orthodox family in a mostly catholic country I enjoy the pleasures of double feasting. After celebrating Christmas in December in Paris, I am headed to Austria to celebrate orthodox Christmas with my family and friends tomorrow and on Monday and Tuesday. So yes, I will be off again for two days and will be back with you (most probably stuffed like a turkey with food) on Wednesday. Up to then I am leaving you with this sunny yet wintery little decoration idea. It sort of perfectly blends the winter season with the joyful anticipation of spring. Happy weekend, my friends!

Photography by Igor Josifovic

13 comments :

  1. my dearest!! I wish you a happy double christmas and I'm looking forward to see you in cologne!!
    Hugs
    Claretti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow even more festivities! We're having "la Galette" this weekend though... Happy weekend to you too, Igor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just surfaced... first time this year:)) Wow! Feels good to be up and about! Enjoy and thanks for the colourful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy second helpings mister. Have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uživaj u novim knjigama i prelepim novogodišnjim poklonima :) Koliko te je poklona sačekalo u vratima...fantastično! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice that you don't have the after holiday blues! (yet) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you've had a lovely weekend Igor! Thanks for sharing such a cheery photo in these dark dull days :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you!!!!Have fun my friend and Merry Christmas again!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy Igor! "See" you on Wednesday!

    Xx. Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great second holiday. Looking forward to seeing pics :)
    Stu
    http://whatwilsonwants.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Srećan Božić Igore,sve najbolje tebi i tvojoj porodici!

    Delorija

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you ALL for your lovely comments! Wish you could see my smiling face now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...