Thursday, October 24, 2013

Schoolhouse Electric: Get A Hipster Home!






Last Tuesday I took you to Portland, Oregon, the so-called capital of hipsters. Now, if my pictures haven't been proof enough, hold on - I have the coolest address to make your home a hipster home! Schoolhouse Electric is a Portland based treasury for hip furniture, home accessories, lighting fixtures and hardware. The product range is carefully curated and has a great hipster vibe to it, don't you agree?

Their online store is a constant 'click-teaser' - you will be repeatedly tempted to hit the buy button while browsing their cool collection. The overarching vibe is probably typical for the Pacific Northwest: It is a tad vintage yet contemporary, it is cool yet unpretentious, urban yet natural, and everything seems to be rooted and balanced. No frills, no fuss. Just plain cool style. 


I couldn't help but curate a little collection of my personal favorites. These would definitely make my home a hipster home. Ok, maybe I would grow a mustache and get a tattoo, too. How about you? 

Photography via Schoolhouse Electric

13 comments :

  1. So nice. I love that orange big bag, and the blue picture, but I'm not sure about the mustache.

    Have a nice day!

    Ligia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shop Igor, thanx for that link. Yes, I'm rethinking about growing mustache too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so obsessed with everything this company does. I have their yellow Schoolhouse Electric clock in my office and it's one of my favourite pieces in the flat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little hipster...;)
    Serena
    www.cappelloabombetta.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wie schnucklig, da würde ich ja auch am liebsten mal durchbummeln. Das Bild mit dem Segelschiff und der Spruch dazu sind einfach toll!
    Jule

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das ist von einer Freundin und Künstlerin aus San Francisco namens Lisa Congdon:-)

      Delete
  6. Such a cool shop Igor, definitely hip hipster! I couldn't stop clicking either ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. was für ein toller Still! Ich würde die Couch, die Decke und Tasche sofort mitnehmen;) ...und die Lampe über dem runden Tisch:)
    LG
    Kasia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaa nice stuff!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I#m not sure if I'm a real hipster, but I love everything hipsters love. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The info you provided in the blog that was really unique I love it!!! Ellyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m thrilled I found your website and blogs. Nice guys!!! DENA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...