Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy Guest: A Happy Home In France


Hi everyone! It's Judith from JOELIX.com. While Igor is on a happy adventure in the wild, wild west, I'm honored to guestblog here today.

As some of you may know, I live in a very happy home in France, just north from Paris. It's a former factory that we transformed into a spacious, bright and colorful home. After almost 9 years, it's still not entirely finished (will it ever?) and next on our list is building a new beautiful bathroom. Hopefully it will look something like my Pinterest board

One of the few rules I try to live by is: "Whenever you buy something for your home, make sure it's the most beautiful version of that thing that you can afford." For me, this helps to declutter and be more conscious of what to bring into our home. Below you'll find a selection of home goodies that are currently on my wishlist. I hope they'll make you happy too!

1. Couch Confluences by Ligne Roset 2. Modular shelves by adónde? 3. Circle mug by Stelton 4. Rubber stamp by Hunters Hideaway 5. Mirror Ki Ko Koi by Y'a pas le feu au lac 6. Bed linen by Scholten & Baijings for HAY 7. Sticky notes by HAY

Merci beaucoup Igor, fellow Urban Jungle Blogger, for having me! I hope that you're having a wonderful time i Canada and the US, and will bring home lots of fresh inspiration to keep your blog a happy place for all of us ;) 

15 comments :

  1. I am loving this house. Incredible..!! These red chairs are looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... That living is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,really amazing blog,thanks for this post

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great rule for buying new things. Often it's too easy to get stuck on finding the cheapest bargain. Something to think about! Thanks for sharing Judith!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhh,you have wishlist like me ...is your neverending either ????? :))))) effect is outstanding ...congratulations and greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha neverending indeed, although sometimes creating a wishlist is even more fun than actually owning it all ;)

      Delete
  6. I hope to visit you someday! :) And your home is a showroom of cool style and beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet Ana! You're welcome anytime :)

      Delete
  7. LOVE Judith's home - so FAB. Happy travels Igor,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow just love all those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great house!, I'm in the Haute Savoie. I wish life were longer so I could experience all the different ways of living! our house is an old traditional farm house, which I adore, but maybe I'll go contemporary next time around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Blog! This post gives a better idea. Thanks for the useful information. I hope you will share some more content. Please keep sharing!
    Interior Decorators In Chennai
    Best Interior Designers In Chennai
    Office Interior Designers In Chennai
    Best Modular Kitchen Designers In Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...