Monday, October 7, 2013

Hello Back!




After three weeks of blogging absence here comes a big and happy hello to all of you my dear readers! Some of you accompanied me on my three weeks long road trip through Canada and the USA and oh do I have lots to tell and show you! You will forgive me if I keep telling you about all my American discoveries and adventures over the coming weeks. Oh and I still have to tell and show you so much more from Copenhagen, too! You remember the trip before my American trip? Yeah you're right, I am on the go non stop. But now I will calm down a bit and settle so that I can be back in full blogging force as of tomorrow! Here are just three quick snapshots from America and I will see you back tomorrow! And thanks again to my six happy guest bloggers over the past three weeks and to your support and comments over this time! À demain!

Photography by Igor Josifovic


8 comments :

  1. Glad to hear you had a great trip over at NA! Too bad my timing to the west coast was slightly earlier than your trip. Otherwise I would have totally just hop over to meet up with you in Vancouver!

    Have been following along on instagram of your fun euroblogger adventure ... can't wait to read all about it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tim!! I hope the postcard arrived in Toronto?

      Delete
  2. welcome back igor! I followed you on instagram and guess there will bei fantastic reviews and pictures within all your stories on the blog the next days (weeks) - looking forward to them - julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to have a little trip to my homeland every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello και σε εσενα!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Bring on the photos! I'm so curious to see what you've been up to ;)´´

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...