Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Interior Blog Recommends...


Please don't tell me you are already in a full Xmas mode for your home decoration. Cause I am not. Not yet. The past autumn days were too sunny and too mild to think of snow and Xmas ornaments. Instead I am inspired by nature inspired hues for our interiors, with splashes of fresh and invigorating greens juxtaposed dramatically with darker colors or black. So this week's product recommendations sort of grasp the idea I have in mind:

1. HAY document folder via La Maison d'Anna G.
2. The DL 01 lamp by Estall is a fashion object as the shade covers can be changed and come in various colors.
3. This cute pastel colored plant pot by Leif Shop is a winner!
4. A black leather rug made of recycled materials - one of the great pieces by Rug Solid.
5. Add a tropical breeze to your home with this quilted cushion by Malagoon.

Happy hump day, friends!

6 comments :

  1. Oh, those leather rugs look interesting. I wonder how comfortable they are being walked on with bare feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I tested them in Copenhagen, Tina. And they are very comfortable and I really like them!

      Delete
    2. Hmmm, am interested. Maybe should get a runner for my bedroom!

      Delete
    3. Then you'll love the fact that they are super reasonably priced!

      Delete
  2. I have one similar leather rug in my living but it's in grey hues (and of another brand), I really love it, it's beautiful and indestructible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this tropical inspiration:) I dont want winter at all brrrrr....Its very windy right now here in Gothenburg. The only thing we can do in Sweden in wintertime is shop and drink coffey haha:)

    Come back visit me soon Igor..your cool:)

    LOVE Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...