Thursday, August 23, 2012

Style It Up: Bathroom Idea


When I get up, it's the first room I enter. Before I go to sleep, it's the last room I leave. The bathroom. Interior design and decoration doesn't stop in the living room, bedroom, or kitchen. A beautifully styled bathroom is actually a must: it pays aesthetic tribute to the bathroom's purpose - perpetuating personal hygiene, beauty, and aesthetics. 


The picture above got me swooning over a black and white schedule for a sleek and stylish bathroom. Whether you are going to redo the entire bathroom by choosing new tiles, faucets, sinks, showers, tubs, and furniture or you're going to add a few new accents like accessories, textiles, and decoration items: decide on an overarching theme and scheme, and work your way until you've reached your aesthetic standards. And then enjoy spending hours dedicated to your personal aesthetics.

Photography: Bathroom via Loftenberg; 1. tiles via Lapicida
2. shelving unit via Ikea; 3. faucets via Hansgrohe; 4. cup via Ferm Living; 5. towels via Bed, Bath & Beyond; 6. basket via Ferm Living; 7. shampoo via Stop The Water While Using Me; 8. candle via H&M Home.

14 comments :

  1. I am COMPLETELY obsessed with black and white so this post is right up my alley. I want everything. I wonder if it's too late to add it to my wedding registry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wundervolle Accessoires - stop the water while using me! steht bei uns im schwarz/weißen Gästebad! So toll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After renovating the entire house, a true bathroom (with tiny little tiles!!!) is on top of my list! These images only confirm it: I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosemary Grapefruit Shampoo? Now that's something I gotta try, STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a graphic black and white look for bathrooms so much. Great choise of products, Igor! Have to check the towels now, as they made it on my must have list, the moment I saw them here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a black and white bathroom scheme. Of course, I would want to throw in some wood, because I can't help myself, but simply black and white can be so nice, strong and elegant. Great inspiration for that here, Igor :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stuff and fabulous links Igor! Love the cup, towels, bin and candle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're redoing not one, but TWO bathrooms (one at a time, or we'd be in trouble), and a basic black and white palette is what we're looking at. This is stunning! I'm definitely pulling some inspiration from here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like my bathroom including the #Hansgrohe shower & the fabulous #StopTheWaterWhileUsingMe shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was looking at this shelving unit for my bathroom yesterday! Amazing, I also fancy the shampoo and the basket, minimalistic and beautiful!

    Loved the post x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all. I really like the fact, that many of you seem to consider a bathroom redo in the near future. Hope I could sparkle a tiny bit of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahem, no bathroom re-do for me and pray, where's the colour????????
    But, if black and white, then your choices are spot on:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it, I am doing my bathroom at home around November, and can't wait, it is going to be black, white and grey, it is so much fun to choose the pieces, tiles etc...but a pain to get a good fitter to do the job under a tight budget plus so many choices out there, what tiles to buy? what shower?? i tell you i wish there were 3 choices and that was it haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know:-) Sometimes choice is quite energy consuming! But on the other hand, we don't want all our homes to look alike, do we? :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...