Wednesday, August 22, 2012

5 Happy Inspirations: Happy Algebra


Is it just a cliché or is it true that people who are more adept in arts, languages and the like are somewhat weak when it comes to mathematics and algebra? Well, I admit maths was not my favorite subject, indeed. Luckily, I've found the kind of algebra that works perfectly for me. The kind of algebra where you add one goody for your home, then another, plus yet another, and all that equals happiness for you and your home. Now don't you agree with me? Are you an advocate of 'happy algebra', too?

Today's algebra task was inspiring and rather easy: I started with a profound and happy basis aka retro double-seater by designer Alex Valder, I added a divine coffee pot by Kähler Design, enriched it with a limited edition cushion by Lucille Clerc via Cocoon Fabric Art and a porcelain platter by Liebe Shop, spiced it up with Helbak cups via Story North - and all that equals happiness. Lesson accomplished! Your turn!

12 comments :

  1. Lieber Igor,

    YES! Bei mir geht die Rechnung so auch auf.
    Kennst Du sie: http://www.louiseroe.dk/Products/INTERIOR.html
    Even more happiness?

    Have a nice day.

    Amalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amalie, yes!!! With Louise Roe products I could play algebra all night long! Love it!!!

      Delete
  2. I am the exception to that rule ;)

    Ich liebe Kunst, Fotografie, Einrichtung, Mode, Literatur und ich bin Ingenieurin! Einrichtungs-Algebra ist toll! Ein bißchen dies, ein bißchen das, ein paar Variablen, ein Bombenergebnis!

    Lieber Igor, ich finde deinen Blog ganz ganz wunderbar!

    Liebe Grüße,

    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chapeau, Isabelle. Ich habe größten Respekt vor Leuten, die richtig gut mit Zahlen sind. Und vielen lieben Dank für Deinen netten Kommentar - was für ein toller Start in den Tag!!

      Delete
  3. Oh, the coffee pot from Kähler is new to me - I love it! Så cute with its wooden details and all...
    Nice things!

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pot! Black, white + wood, this is my favorite equation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Kaffeekanne ist wunderschön, U N D ich bin die zweite Ausnahme :) Bei mir gilt das gleiche wie bei Isabelle (inklusive, dass ich Deinen Blog wunderbar finde)!
    Viele Grüße
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy picks Igor! I love the Helbak cups.

    Glad you found your own perfect math equations :) Similarly, I'm not very good at cooking (or math for that matter) but I found recipes that work for me with The Design Chef! Ha! Good on us for turning our weaknesses into creative ideas ;)

    Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coffee pot is divine Igor-LOVE it-although I would have to put tea in it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caroline, you know my 'no rule rule': whatever makes you happy is just right!! LOL

      Delete
  8. I'm with you on the math - practical math - just enough to get by is good by me. I'm liking the way your elements add up here, and I especially am partial to the tray.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your happiness is mine, too ;)
    That jug is just so super nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...