Friday, August 24, 2012

Happily Ever After: Flair Magazine


How about a brand new fashion & home magazine to kick start the approaching weekend? We all love a good read for a relaxed weekend, right? Here we go. With Germany's 'dernier cri' on the magazine racks: Flair Magazine.

Flair is sassy magazine combining fashion, beauty and interiors. While I do indulge in the latter, I am pretty sure many stylish ladies won't neglect the first two sections. Flair's cover suggests a high-gloss lecture, but once you open it and touch the first page you will sense the tactile feel of raw, eco-friendly paper that is pretty much zeitgeisty. Glancing on, you will enjoy not only a visual feast but a tactile one, too. Like!

The first issue sparkles with a plethora of features: a trend radar suggests goodies for the ongoing month, the fashion category covers the looks of the season while the beauty column outlines the latest trends and products in cosmetics. My personal focus is on the home section though: A New York penthouse with vibrant colour accents, the eclectic home of Margherita Missoni, and statement sofas to awe your guests - quite a selection to please an interior loving eye. 

Personal verdict: A great first issue with coverages that are spot on. Personally I'd add a few more pages to the home category, but then again I am interiors obsessed. Grab a copy if you're in Germany or have a look at your international newsstand. It's worth a look. Happy Friday!

Photography by Igor Josifovic / Flair Magazine

4 comments :

  1. Looks great Igor. Thanks so much for sharing-can't get enough of magazines! Have a great weekend! :-)Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, why didn't you tell me last week when I was there????
    Very nice and I'm sure I'll like it. Will get a copy!

    I'm a sucker for 'Bänke', they did it rather well. Love those cushions:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that magazine too and I really liked it. I especially loved the matte paper, which is a wonderful contrast to all the glossy magazines out there. This magazine is also perfect to work on my rusty German because it has all these small articles. The first issue get A+ from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! Thanks for sharing Igor! Definitely going to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...