Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ideas For A Happy Weekend


Punk it up this weekend, friends! Be it a crazy outdoor adventure, be it a spontaneous weekend getaway, be it a dash of punk attitude for your home! Throw in a scheme ripping cushion, hang that dust covered piece of art, get a furious clean out and rearrange everything. Free the punk within! Sometimes I just feel I am getting too comfy in my self-made 'comfort zone'. You know, that daily routine we create to make us feel at ease. Yet, that comfort zone quickly turns into an uncomfortable infinite loop that benumbs our ability to break our conventions, breathe freely and live our life in full scope. So here's to life! Here's to the punk in all of us! Happy weekend!

Photography via Abigail Ahern

5 comments :

  1. Today in France it's way too hot to punk it up. But I totally relate to the yellow accents in this room: instant happiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it's la canicule in France! Enjoy the weekend, Judith!

      Delete
    2. Oh yes it's realllly hot here. But with a cool drink in the shadow of a tree it's quite okay ;o) Happy weekend to you too, Igor!

      Delete
  2. That plastic rocking chair is amazing! And I have the comfortable issue too - I end up eating the same thing every day, or never buying things because I hate owning too much (I move a lot). Here's to spontaneity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said Igor! Punk it up indeed :) I really need to do some organising in my papers. I've been putting it off for weeks. I think you gave me the little push I need to do it THIS weekend. Xx.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...