Wednesday, August 1, 2012

5 Happy Inspirations: Little Rewards


Do you need yet another blanket? More tumblers and cups? Probably not. But life would be a tad dull and monotone without those tiny little goodies that we reward ourselves with. The majority of us works hard - in offices, at home, as employees or running our own businesses. And its the little rewards that keep us running, working and accomplishing tasks. We can't reward ourselves too often with major holidays or luxury. But a small thing to add happiness to our home and our hearts is the ideal way to brighten up any day, no matter how stressful or bad it was. Here are five ideas to reward ourselves.

1. The Zoza blanket is handwoven in Ethiopia and adds colour and texture to your bed or sofa.

2. These coasters are so artsy, I would use them as decoration. Found them on Pretty Dandy.

3. I love the nautical touch to this canvas laundry bag. Ideal for white rooms and maritime fans. Seen on Ebury Home & Garden.

4. The coloured clay cups by Dawn Vachon would spice up every breakfast setting. In love!

5. The upcoming Sarjaton collection by Iittala is something I am eagerly waiting for. These tumblers are sublime - solid and delicate at the same time. Available as of September 2012.

Happy hump day! 

9 comments :

  1. You said it! Life would be so dull without these little additions. It's amazing what a little decor retail therapy can do for the soul ;) My fave of your picks? The Ebury Home & Garden bag - I love the use of typography on it. HHD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could tell the glasses were iittala before even reading your blog. Another beautiful addition to the iittala collection. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! The casters are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including our coasters! I love that blanket too... gorgeous colours!

    Becky
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree, we need those little awards and we deserve them!
    I'm totally smitten with that canvas laundry bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I would love to hold one of those dear little clay cups between my fingers :) Nice inspirations Igor. Happy August to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where would we be without life's little luxuries?! I particularly love the coasters, they're way to nice for putting a drink on! I might just have to check out the web page. Thanks for the great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love that Zoza blanket. And you chose my favorite color combination of all the blankets in that style! The coasters are so very quirky! Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks Igor! Fine taste you have my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...