Thursday, August 16, 2012

Big Blogger News


Hello my dear friends! After ten days of revitalizing offline holidays in Serbia I am back - full with energy, optimism, and happiness of course. And I admit - I've missed you all! Of course I will share some lovely holiday inspiration from Serbia with you soon - keep an eye on one of the upcoming 'From Place To Space' posts. But for now I want to share some amazing news with you all. Some of you have already seen the big news.

First of all, I am truly honoured and super happy to be part of the upcoming BlogTour London 2012 organised by Modenus. I was chosen as one of 14 international super bloggers to attend the London Design Festival in September. Stay tuned on Happy Interior Blog and follow me to London with lots of exciting design news! 

Second, I was absolutely smitten to see that I am one of the Decorex100 finalists - I was voted and chosen as one of the Top 100 Twitter influencers for interior design. This alone is a huge achievement but I am beyond honoured to be part of a bunch of creative people that I admire. Most of them I consider my role models so can you imagine my happiness and excitement after reading the news? Thanks to everyone who voted for me! I will do my best to grow and be even better - my mission to spread happiness for you and your homes is my biggest guideline. 

Here's to happiness and to being back with you all!

26 comments :

  1. congratulations igor! that's such great news!! :D looking forward to all that you will be sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Igor-well done. You're a very hard-working and talented blogger :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! That´s great -- and just right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Igor!!!! I'm so happy for everything that you've accomplished! You deserve the world, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well we miss you too!!CONGRATULATIONS Igor!!!it'a amazing!!!!MPRABO!!!!I hope all your dreams come true because we ADORE your blog!!!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's coming back with a bang!
    Congratulations ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! Super well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Last week I was looking through all the business cards from the blogger event and came across the one from Pippa who wrote the word Modenus on the back of hers LOL I remember talking with her about it and she was so enthusiastic. So I finally had a look at the site and discovered it was all set and done Happy though to have seen your face in the line up! It must be lots of fun and I hope you will enjoy ;)

    What fun we made it after all to the final #decorex 100 ;) leaving many big companies behind us :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congrats, Igor! That's just great and well deserved!
    Seems the upcoming weeks are going to be super exciting for you. Have fun and enjoy it!
    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!!! Igor, this is all such great news, and you are so deserving of all of it! So, so happy for you and congratulations :) Oh yeah, and welcome back, you have been missed! Glad to hear your vacation was nice Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!!Great news, congrats!!!!Looking forward for the posts about this event!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. well done igor!
    keith at mini moderns

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back Igor and congratulations for all your news! It is a great achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Congrats on all the great news! So very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrat Igor you deserve all of it and more! We missed you!!!!
    http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Igor! I can't wait to see your pictures from Serbia! Are you going to visit us in London? We should arrange a meeting!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Igor, huge congratulations.

    It makes me happy to see you blossoming like this. It's truly well deserved.
    I look forward to a bear hug in London!:))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome back Igor! Hope you had a great time- I'll check on that on your shots sooner or later!
    I myself returned yesterday from a week long stay at the beach! Gosh, it has been a bliss indeed! Oh and congrats on your blogger news! You truly deserve it boy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Huge Congrats!!!! I'm so happy you are going to London as well- can;t wait to meet you IRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Igor, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...