Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sneak Preview: French Connection Home

After a successful premiere with its spring/summer collection, British fashion & home brand French Connection heralds the new season with the launch of its autumn/winter collection in September. If '50 Shades of Grey' was a success, then this is the ongoing feast of grey hues for colder days. 


The premium collection continues to expand the product offering with a strong focus on occasional furniture, lighting, and decoration. Colours remain muted with neutral shades of white, grey and taupe taking center stage. A subtle introduction of somewhat stronger colours is seen across living textiles with earthy tones of khaki, rust and indigo complementing the usually neutral colour palette.

French Connection continues its summer success with a selection of refined products for a design-savvy home. The details are kept clean and simple, the colours muted, the textures rich - all this results in a calming sense of living with an injection of warmth for the upcoming colder days.

I love the chunky knit throw, the rustic coffee table with an industrial feel and the grey rug. With these accessories I am more than ready to welcome autumn!

Photography by French Connection




15 comments :

  1. I absolutely love this look - thanks so much for posting this, I'm definitely going to check out the collection now. FC have been reported to be in trouble lately with falling profits (at least in the UK), so it's great to see them making a comeback with such a great range of homeware.
    Grey is calming and versatile - 50 shades indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE GREY..so soft an pure.. (ti)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diese Stativlampe wollte ich schon lange haben, aber schwarze Kabel gehen gar nicht mehr! Schluchz...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schwarze Kabel sind das geringste Problem. Es gibt kreative Ideen, wie man Kabel "pimpen" kann;-)

      Delete
  4. SOOOO much to love from their new collection, thanks for this preview, Igor.
    Their clean and simple style enriched with wonderful textures is just amazing and another proof, that grey don't have to be boring at all. ;) Can't wait to see the full range.
    All this great new collections, which are released right now, make me happily welcoming the autumn even a little bit more.
    Lysann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted that coffee table since the moment I set eyes on it at their press launch. In fact, I've been like some kinda crazy interiors obsessed creature checking their website almost daily to see if it's in yet! lol *step away from the coffee table, Mr. Bazaar!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get it - it's fab! And you are looking for one anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I just died a little Igor,if it's neutral and colorless it is and instant love affair for me!!! Thanks for the show!
    http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved their first collection and it seems that it's getting even better! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely collection and colour palette,
    that tripod lamp looks quite intriguing and I could use the the tray table in the third and the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh mine!! Love the collection and how come you European always get these great stores that we don't get in Canada? French Connection Home, H&M home, Zara Home .... we need them shipping to Canada!

    I love that black table lamps and that throw in herringbone ... I died!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *sigh* how calmed I feel from a glimpse at this collection. love grey :) Yes please to the knit throw!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love their collection! So happy that their home range keeps growing.
    Loving the grey throws, throws and cushions are such a hang up for me. Always looking for the perfect ones for our sofa :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my first opportunity to visit this website. I found some interesting things and I will apply to the development of my blog. Thanks for sharing useful information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...