Friday, May 11, 2012

Happily Ever After: Witty Design Posters


One fact that I haven't spoken about so far is that I am a TV show junkie. I love to immerse in characters, storylines, settings. And with a good TV show you usually get to do this over several seasons. 

When I spotted these fabulously and wittily designed TV show posters I just knew I have to share this with you. Every poster has a delicate connotation to the TV show and most of them play with a bold, signal colour associated with the TV series. 

The posters have been designed by Albert Exergian of a Vienna based design consultancy. You can see the full range here. And as I was born and raised in Austria, I felt like it's almost a 'patriotic' duty to flag witty Austrian design and share it with you. 

What do you think of the poster design? Is your favorite TV show covered? Do you like to decorate your interiors with design posters? As for me, I tend to comedies and crime series. Some of my favorite TV shows encompass Pushing Daisies, CSI, The Closer, The Nanny, Modern Family, Monk, Boston Legal, Will & Grace oh and so many more. Ok, I am a real TV show junkie!! Happy Friday!

Photography via Print Process


8 comments :

  1. What clever posters! My fav is the "closer"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too - plus it is one of my favorite TV shows:-) Good choice!

      Delete
  2. These are fabulous!! I must admit: I know almost all of these tV-series in and out ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the club:-))) I see we will have a lot to talk about in Hamburg LOL

      Delete
  3. jeeezzzz I must have seen all the episodes of Sex and the city at least 3 or 4 times over the years.. just love that show ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mad Men & The Closer both fab. Love a bit of Brenda Lee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Igor. It doesn't sound attractive to me but it really shocks me. All artists should have to take a look at these photos and says "wow".. This deserves a perfect rate +1!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...