Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ideas For A Happy Weekend


Weekends are there to boost our creativity. Among other things. Sometimes I love a quite and relaxed weekend without any plans. Cause then I can get things sorted, reboot and probably do a little and super simple DIY. I am not too crafty, I must admit, but this little DIY is so simple yet so cute, I just had to try it.

Grab some cheerful Washi tape, a few simple tea lights and ta-dah - the happiest little tea light candles ever. Right? With this little idea I am wishing you a super happy & creative weekend!

Photography by Igor Josifovic

4 comments :

  1. A really cute idea and so easy to do - perfect for this first 'winter' weekend here in South Germany. Let's light up the candles, snuggle up on the sofa and watching the snowflakes dancing infront of the window ... Happy weekend, Igor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite kind of craft idea, lots of bang for very little buck and effort, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...