Sometimes there is a major shortcoming to my life as an interiors and home decor blogger. I keep on stumbling over amazing big and bright homes. Then again, I live in a shoebox under a rooftop. I blog about amazing and above all happy home goodies. Then again, I turn all to 'want' and 'need'. Which brings me back to my first point: the shoebox sized apartment under the roof. Well, constraints are part of our lives, right? But then again - there is always a little corner left for some new cups or a new cushion, isn't there? Hence, here are my five happy friends for this week:
1. The new cups by Swedish designer Agneta Livijn are cracking me up. Absolute want-factor!
2. One of the winner designs of Brabantia's 'Design Your Bin Contest' is named 'Pop Kitchen' and certainly would add a pop of fun. It goes into production in March 2013.
3. I am a fan of the happy and colourful designs by Isak. This breadboard is one happy fella.
4. A classic for the bed or the sofa: the sleek Pia Wallen blanket is back in stock at Story North.
5. Need alarm! The forest cushion by Fine Little Company is an autumn must.
Any favorite of yours?