Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday's Favorite Snapshots


Well my blog turned one last week so I've decided to tweak my content and keep you all entertained and happy. So from now on I will change Friday's structure: Once a month I will continue to present an interior stylist, photographer, designer or another creative person that caught my attention in the series 'Happily Ever After'. And the other Fridays will be dedicated to my favorite snapshots. Today's the premiere of this new series.

Ever since I've got myself a proper DSLR camera, I can't help but snap around and sometimes I really like the pictures so I thought I'll share those snapshots with you. Today I've added two snaps - both of them taken this week in my home.

I tend to redecorate my home from time to time. So my little prints, vases, plants etc. keep traveling from one corner to the other. Currently, my yellow side table serves as a bright and happy stage for my Scandinavian candlesticks, my little globe, my beloved succulent and some fresh blooms. And this little vignette is carefully observed by a great Andy Warhol quote.

On my bedroom sideboard I've grouped some of my favorite vases into a visual prolongation of the big Olaf Hajek art print, that serves as a backdrop and colour inspiration. The pink, yellow, red, amber and turquoise hues are the main colours of the art print and mirrored in my little vase collection, among them the little pink, handmade vase from Fuerteventura, the yellow-turquoise cutie from Anthropologie, the turquoise crackled vase from a local store in Munich, the amber one from Nordic Bliss and the midcentury yellow-red vase from a local antiques store.

Hope you enjoyed this little peek into my home and you like my snapshots as much as I do. Have a great Friday, friends!

Photography by Igor Josifovic 

6 comments :

  1. Happy blog birthday!I love your collection of vases, my favourite has to be the tourquoise crackled one, so beautiful! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little peeks into pretty homes, so yes I am rather excited for your new Friday's structure. Looking for more pretty photographs please! And I love this little orange vase! Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your "Happily Ever After" shots and looking forward to seeing more pics of the happy home!
    Have a lovely weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy peeks into your home Igor...bon weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! Love that dotted planter on the top pic! Happy happy blog anniversary!!! xo Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shots igor!! have a great weekend-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...