Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Guest: Vosgesparis


When Igor asked me to write a guest post for you 'happy' readers, I had to think for a while, because he and me...we are quite different. When thinking of Igor's blog I think of color and  for a girl like me who is known for her monochrome interiors and blog posts it is a total different world. But Igor and I get on really well online and I love to have followed his blog-career from the very first start. So for me it is a real pleasure to be here.










When visiting the Woonbeurs, I was thrilled to see all the colorful homes the Dutch interior magazines created this year. Both the VT Wonen home and the 101 Woonideeen home had lots of greens and blues. Both homes had plenty of beautifully styled corners and I made lots of pictures. I love to share a part of the 101 Woonideeen homes here on Igor's Happy Interior Blog. I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration for your own home. 



Part of the home was a huge outdoor garden with walls covered in plants and with items beautifully brought together. There was so much to see in this home!

Oh and I would love to show you more on my own blog: Vosgesparis - you are more than welcome! And Igor thank you for having me. 

Photography by Desiree/Vosgesparis

7 comments :

  1. Nice to see you here, Desiree! I´m a big fan of both of you, so win, win for me :)
    Maybe we will see some colors in your home soon as well, Desiree...he he. Great guestpost!
    Hugs to you both!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nina ;) Welllll you never know what happen.. there might pop up a little color explosion now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaa it's very colorful indeed for such a desaturated lady & blog. But I love all those greens, especially the succulents & cactus plants. They make me very happy. Thanks for sharing Desiree & Igor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like colors is back indeed. How's that for happy?
    I like it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desiree, for a monochrome girl you did magnificently! I'm sooooooo impressed with your post here. Some of the images are breathtaking and as Ms Colourliving I really appreciate your efforts and getting out of your comfort zone.

    Really great post!!! You've done the boy proud...:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purples, and those knitted cushions are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I so much wanted to visit the fair this year but was very busy in London, I will make sure to go next year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...