Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Interior Blog Recommends...


Mid-week, mid-December, mid-pre-festive-shopping-mania: In questions of gift shopping I must say the easiest presents are those for myself. I know, not very generous. But on the other hand we can also be generous to ourselves from time to time. If you need some more shopping inspiration, be it for yourself or your beloved ones, I have curated a little selection of recommendable goodies for beautiful homes - of course with a little blue bias - you know me by now. And I can reassure you: Each and every of these pieces would make me very happy! What about you? Do you like these goodies? Any particular favorite?

1. Indigo ombré wool throw by Leif Shop
2. Marble iPhone cover via Case Scenario
3. Blue Marimekko plate via Scandinavian Lifestyle
4. Diamond lamp by We Make Stuff
5. Cadix side or coffee table by Habitat

Happy hump day, friends!

15 comments :

  1. Ah, love blue, one of my favourite colours - along with black... French Connection have some beautiful blue home accessories for 2014 and I'm sure I will snap up some of those! Now, that iPhone case, that's just gorgeous - and on it goes onto my wish list ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, Carole. I will have to look into it!!

      Delete
  2. The marble iPhone case is in my wishlist as well ... love the blue hues ... I hope Santa will be fair enough with you to bring them all ;-) Have a great day Igor xxi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices! I love blue so that indigo throw is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of them are great. I also have my personal favorite and it is the diamond lamp. Actually all of them would be a good choice if you would like to bring a smile to a beloved face. Happy Holidays!
    Cheers,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love the pin leg table and this lamp is quite fabulous! Thanks for sharing those Igor

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd take the Marimekko plate. Love this blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful grouping - I would take it all.
    This pic fit's in perfectly-http://www.pinterest.com/pin/45880489926688484/
    xr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent Raina - I repinned it on my 'Blue Inspiration' Pinterest board. I love the combination of blue hues and wood.

      Delete
  8. great selection! my fav is the wool throw, stylish and cozy at the same time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Habitat side table Igor! Lookingfor something in our hall-mmmm!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Da kann ich mich garnicht entscheiden! Die schreien alle EEEVAAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would take all of these recommendations!!!! So far my favorite inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you like it, Ana! I could take all of it, too:-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...