Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Holiday Season!


Can it get any more festive? One day to Christmas and the entire city is dipped in a festive, glittery atmosphere. That is all minus the snow and cold temperatures. I don't know how it is where you guys are, but here the forecast for tomorrow says 15 degrees Celsius. Well, it's a sort of Mediterranean Christmas Eve in Munich. Hence, I thought all those evergreens look a bit out of place with this mild climate so I went off to the farmers' market yesterday and bought a bunch of olive twigs. 

I love the green-silver shimmer of the olive leaves, the dash of Mediterranean lightness and sunshine that seems to be present in my home now, I really really like it. I placed them in my little Mediterranean, dip-dyed pot and played around with a few elements to create a little vignette - typical Christmas fruits, another clay pot, a painting of a Bohemian from the Balkans in a vintage frame - I couldn't decide which one I liked best so I've put them together in a little animation for you.

Herewith I am wishing you all a very merry, happy festive season wherever you are and whatever the weather is there. Enjoy the holidays and surround yourself with the people and things you love! I will take some days off too, after Christmas I will be heading to Paris for New Year's Eve so if you want to join me follow me along on Instagram. I will see you back here in 2014! Happy, happy, happy season my friends!

Photography & Styling by Igor Josifovic

27 comments :

  1. Happy holidays to you too Igor! Hope to meet maybe in 2014.. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine - and hope to see you in 2014 too! Happy holidays!

      Delete
  2. Fröhliche Weihnachten, lieber Igor! Bis in 2014 irgendwo...

    Alles Liebe


    Amalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dir auch frohe Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch! Und in 2014 sehen wir uns ganz bestimmt wieder - irgendwo:-)

      Delete
  3. Have a fantastic Christmas Igor. Happy holidays my blogging buddy :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gerard! Wishing you a wonderful time with your beloved ones!

      Delete
  4. Joyeuses fêtes Igor! Here in Canada's Capital, we'll have a mild christmas with a very light minus 21 degrees celsius (with the wind chill) and no snow fall (we already have close to 5 feet of snow on the ground so it'll be a real white Christmas anyway). Looking forward to see what new things you'll show us in 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! I'm a bit jealous regarding the snow but definitely not jealous regarding the minus 21 degrees! I'm shivering! Happy holiday season and thank you so much for reading my blog!

      Delete
  5. Happy holidays my friend. Have a fantastic time in Munich and Paris. Relax and here's to a fab 2014. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you a very merry christmas, Igor! Love Femke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ein schönes Weihnachtsfest lieber Igor und ein gutes neues Jahr .
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. same to you Igor :))) MERRY CHIRSTMAS !!!!!!! greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a Merry Christmas and a Fantastic 2014! Enjoy your holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy festive and peaceful holidays, Igor, and I'm certain you will have a wonderful New Year's in Paris ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a fantastic Christmas Igor and I look forward to seeing you in Paris in a few days! So jealous of the Munich weather … It's a bit more chill here in Fulda!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for your holiday wishes here! I hope everyone is having a very happy and relaxing time with family and friends! Hugs from Munich!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your holidays too dear Igor! Great choice on the olive branches - so soft and content :) Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Καλησπέρα Ιγκορ μου,
    σημερα ηταν μια υπέροχη ηλιόλουστη Κυριακη στην Αθήνα :)
    Ευχομαι να περασεις υπέροχα αυτες τις γιορτές!
    Πολλά χριστουγεννιάτικα φιλιά
    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Πέρασα να αφήσω ευχες για ενα υπέροχο 2014!
      Να περασεις μοναδικά στο όμορφο Παρίσι.
      Σημερα ο καιρος της Αθήνας ειναι άκρως Χειμωνιάτικος με βροχη.

      Kisses
      http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

      Delete
  15. Happy New Year Igor - may 2014 bring you everything you wish for and more.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy and healthy year Igor!
    I look forward to new post and picture:)
    Warm greetings
    Emel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...