Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy Interior Blog Recommends...


Yesterday I was searching for a little Christmas décor item from last year in my apartment for a little vignette for the upcoming Urban Jungle Bloggers post. Can you believe it that even in a tiny 32 square meters apartment you can be searching for a décor object like for an hour? I concluded: I am the master of small scale living. I have even found a way to make things disappear in order to avoid clutter in a small space!

But in such a situation I always come to a very smart solution: This is the best excuse to buy something new! I flipped open my Macbook and surfed the web and found all kind of inspiration for happy homes - of course. Here are this week's favorites, hope you like them as much as I do!

1. Ritchie two-seater sofa by Made.com
2. Driftwood table lamp 'Rachar' by milanari.com
3. Happy ceramic two-toned cup by Rice (I have the same at home)
4. Pooley tube vases by Chives
5. Handmade tea pot by Sparrow & Co.

If you could pick but one, which one would it be? Your turn!

P.S. Eventually, I've found my little décor object!

11 comments :

  1. I love the new (ish) ceramic cups by Rice - mine is my favourite for drinking morning coffee from! The vases are great too ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Good choice - I am sipping my ginger tea out of it right now!

      Delete
  3. Also ich würde das Sofa nehmen! Ich liebe bunte Knöpfe... Bekommt meins auch noch verpasst! ;)

    LG Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die bunten Knöpfe haben es mir auch besonders angetan!!

      Delete
  4. That sofa alone is reason to read your blog. OH MY GOD! :-O :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you, Ingrid! Happy you like it - I almost bought it in London!

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, I need that sofa!!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. interior trends 2019

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. interior trends 2019

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...