Hello back my friends! Just in time with the start of a new week I am back from a quick weekend get-away to Paris. I won't bother you with too many words, instead I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Just a few highlights from this weekend:
- Picnic with friends along the Seine. It was so beautiful!
- Brunch at 'Un Jour, Un Chef' with daily changing chefs. Yesterday, two food bloggers were cooking!
- Shopping marathon in Le Marais with a pit stop at Fleux.
- Amazing chocolates from Georges Larnicol.
- I bought a vintage book by Colette and a 19th century drawing of folk costumes from the Ottoman Empire. I adore it.
- A Sunday afternoon at the Jardin des Plantes.
- I brought heaps of food back home.
Happy week, friends!
Photography by Igor Josifovic