Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ideas For A Happy Weekend


I am all mix & match. Born and raised in two cultures and bilingual. I was used to mix & match from my early years. I've lived in various parts of Austria from the western tip to Vienna, but also in Athens, Berlin, now Munich. I kinda like to mix & match. And this weekend is a rather grey and rainy one here in Munich. But I am happy and my heart is colourful - cause I am mix & match. I wish you a tad of 'mix & match' for this weekend, friends!

Photography via Doméstico Shop

5 comments :

  1. Your blog is amazing and positive !
    I wish you an happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marika!!! Have a very happy weekend!

      Delete
  2. You're more than welcome. Your blog is a big inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Eames Chairs are so great to mix and match with practically everything! Hope you had a great weekend Igor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed, Eames Chairs are great wherever you put them. They are on my wish list fprever. But that pendant light is also not bad, not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...