Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Happy Interior Blog Recommends...
Currently I am pondering about a new bookshelf for my tiny apartment. A slightly bigger one than the current one I have, so that I can store more books in it and that I can use some shelves for those tending 'shefies' - you know, it's quite a good way to train your styling skills with shelves:-)
I haven't made up my mind about the shelf yet, but I have found a few new accessories that would look rad on my new shelf. These and a few more findings, including some lovely home accessories I already own, are part of this week's recommendations. Hope you gonna like them! Have fun & happy hump day!
1. Simple and beautiful organic bedlinen by Laura Thomas Linens
2. Kay Bojesen Monkey via Nest
3. Tivoli Model One radio in white and yellow
4. Rama chair via Olsson & Gerthel
5. Mid-century Danish walnut candlesticks via Ebay
6. Handmade cactus print via SR Paper Works
7. Blue Pantone espresso maker via Howkapow