Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Happy Interior Blog Recommends...
I know, Christmas is approaching. So let us think of Christmas wish lists. Ok, ok, don't judge me as too material, but beautiful goodies for the home always make my heart skip a beat. And honestly, I know home accessories have the same effect on you. Admit it! Even though this list of weekly product recommendations is not specifically Christmas focused (this is yet to come), but I think it's inspirational enough to give you some ideas for the upcoming festive season, right? So let's see what I've scouted this week for you:
1. Hurricane lantern with brass finishing via Luxoliving.
2. Cosy armchair named 'Jazz' by Butlers.
3. Handmade hanging planter via Moorea Seal.
4. Ombré throw via Mocha.
5. Advent candle Hygge by Skandinavisk.
6. Wooden wardrobe garland named 'Snake' by Design fürs Heim.
7. Ceramic hydro vase via Studio Oink.
8. Ikea PS cabinet by Ikea.
9. Turkish kilim rug via Etsy.
Any favorite? Happy hump day, my friends!