Thursday, February 14, 2013

Breakfast For One: Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day my friends! Today, I want to underline one important fact for a happy life: Never, and I mean never, forget to love yourself! I don't mean the sort of egocentric love. I rather speak of the healthy and essential love for yourself, your being, your life, what you accomplish every day. This deserves your love! So on a day like today, when happy couples surround us and we all get the idea that love is only available as a couple, I want to remind you that love is available in you. No matter if you are in a happy relationship, if you are part of a little happy family or if you are a (hopefully happy) single: in order to be loved by others we first have to love ourselves. Ok, I think I used the word 'love' fifty times now but it should be allowed on Valentine's Day, right?

Couples will have their lovely plans today. And if you're single or you live apart from your love, treat yourself today. For example with a happy breakfast for one. 

Love yourself - happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Photography by Igor Josifovic

18 comments :

  1. very well said Igor!! Happy Valentine's Day from your Toronto Buddy! That cinnamon roll and the milk jar look delicious!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine´s Day to you, Igor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post! Love your look at live.. Have a lovely Valentine! x Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gif Igor - so cute:) And yes don't forget to love yourself:) I also adore the Paris vase - FAB.
    Happy Valentines day to you,
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever you... love the animation;-)

    What a lovely post and so true, so here's to Loving Yourself (in the right way). Happy V Day to you my friend and I can't wait to see you in March x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely feature Igor and the video looks just great. I'm looking forward to trying out a few things on vine-if I can work it all out!! Anyway, it looks wonderful and the words are lovely. Happy Valentine's Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy valentine's day to you, Igor, and thank you for pointing that out! That's a nice little animation you made up there - with vine?... Can there please be a vine app for android soon so I can be part of the game, too? I'm such an outsider. But I still love myself (in the healthy way), don't worry ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lena, the animation was made with a gif maker, not with Vine. Next time I'll try it with Vine though:-)

      Delete
  8. really great words, dear friend...;)...you are so right...and i hope you had a lovley Valentine´s Day...and mail is in your account...the Paris vase is so cute...from your last trip to Paris?...have a lovley creative rest of the week and a big hug...cheers...and night, night...i...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a superb point of view, Igor and one I heartily agree with! If your breakfast table is anything to go by, you must have had a pretty wonderful day. :D

    P.S. Could your Paris vase be more adorable?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet post! Happy Valentine's Day to you, Igor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of love back to you. And you are using one of our favourite fonts: Frontage! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab little animation!

    Perfect message Igor, I couldn't agree more.

    Wishing you lots of LOVE!
    Xx. Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a clever boy - I love the animation. And I agree with the sentiment that we should love ourselves (something I don't always do well).

    Want that cinnamon bun... I can't get them in Belfast :-(

    ReplyDelete
  14. super super cute. and the message is key. happy love day to you too, igor. all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ωραιο κειμενο :)

    Τι ειναι αυτο το στριφτό γλυκάκι, πολύ μου αρεσει ετσι οπως το βλεπω!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ena rolo kanellas einai afto to nostimo glikaki:-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...